POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
The Community Resource Center of the Paso del Norte Children’s Development Center advocates on behalf of children with special health care needs and their families. We strive to facilitate access to individualized and inclusive community-based services for children, in coordination with their families, natural supports, medical/social service providers, the regional DSHS/CSHCN Services Program office and local case management services.
- CRC promotes family-centered and community based systems of care
- CRC delivers culturally competent services to enhance existing community resources and natural supports and to respect the values of the individual families
- CRC provides services that support all children with special health care needs including children who are medically fragile to live in families and develop positive, enduring relationships with adults and peers
- CRC develops additional family support and community resources for children with special health care needs and their families
- CRC builds community service provider capacity for children with special health care needs through provider recruitment and awareness efforts and provider training
Services are provided for children birth up to their 21st birthday who have or are at risk for chronic physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional diagnoses and who also require health and related services of a type or amount beyond that required by children generally. Services may be provided for a client of any age with Cystic Fibrosis.
- To provide family support and community resources that support families in their care giving, roles.
- To facilitate and promote the inclusion of children with special needs and their families in the El Paso Community.
- Support, guide and advice
- Ensure accessibility and cultural sensitivity
- Assist in evaluation analysis
- Ensure collaboration= parents/youth/agencies
If you would like to download our Brochure for the Community Resource Center Please click on the link below:
For more information or to register: Gilda Lopez at 915.544.8484 ext. 163 or E-mail: email@example.com
Sponsored by SAMHSA