The purpose of the program is to improve the capacity of the community to help children with disabilities by providing education and training designed to empower and support families of children with disabilities.
Services are provided for children birth up to their 21st birthday who have or are at risk for chronic physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional diagnoses and who also require health and related services of a type or amount beyond that required by children generally. Services may be provided for a client or any age with Cystic Fibrosis.
- To provide family support & community resources that support families in their care giving, roles.
- To facilitate & promote the inclusion of children with special needs and their families in the El Paso Community.
- Support, guide and advice
- Ensure accessibility & cultural sensitivity
- Assist in evaluation analysis
- Ensure collaboration= parents/youth/agencies