PdN Children’s is looking for someone who is a team player, efficient with deadlines, and can
effectively with parents, providers and therapists.
The best candidate will be one who takes meticulous approach to tasks, organized and dedicated.
• Obtain insurance information from patients that are referred to the Feeding Clinic
• Communicate with Parent Support Specialist to ensure that all referrals are addressed.
• Answer phone calls and book appointments for intake documentation, consultations , evaluations
and follow-up visits
• Call patients two days prior to their appointments to remind them of their day and time
• Change appointments for patients and communicate with therapists, dietician, MD and other
health care professionals
• Ensure referrals and prior authorizations are current for consultations, evaluations and
• Coordinate schedules with therapists, dietician, MD, and other health care professionals
• Resolve scheduling conflicts
• Follow-up with patients on waiting list
• Communicate with referring physicians to ensure follow-up and continuity of care