PdN Children’s is looking for someone who is:
• has knowledge of child growth and development
• has experience and knowledge with four-year old children, with and without special needs
• knowledgeable of classroom inclusion
• friendly and enthusiastic disposition when working with four-year old children and their
The best candidate is one who:
• has knowledge of Texas Licensing and Texas Rising Star standards
• knows developmentally appropriate practices for four-year old children, with and without
• demonstrates a variety of developmentally, culturally, and linguistically appropriate and
effective teaching approaches that enhance each child’s learning and development.
The Pre-K Teacher is responsible for meeting the social, emotional, cognitive and physical needs of
a group of four-year old children with and without special needs. The Pre-K Teacher is responsible
ll Day Pre-K curriculum and must ensure lesson plans and activities lend to adaptations
for children with special needs.