To provide children with special needs, their families, and the community with therapeutic, educational, child care, and support services.
A community in which children with special needs, and their families, have comprehensive and innovative services they need to enjoy a better quality of life.
- Services: To develop and provide comprehensive, innovative, quality services in a sensitive, professional and competent manner.
- Work Force: To maintain a professional, qualified staff by providing a competitive compensation package and a safe work environment.
- Fiscal Viability: To provide cost efficient and/or cost effective services that ensure all clients have equal access to services.
- Advocacy: To be the community’s leader in advocating for innovations that improve the quality of life for children with special needs.
- Leadership: Be the driving force in the community to promote better outcomes by collaborating with partners and advocating on behalf of children with special needs.
- Future: Identify and develop new service programs for children with special needs and their families
- Continue, and expand, current service programs
- Integrate existing service programs with developing service programs.
- New programs
- Pediatric outpatient rehabilitation program.
- Case management
- Increase capacity to serve a growing population.
- Develop administrative and organizational infrastructure necessary to manage complex functions.
- Build second facility.